This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Authentication bug after changing settings using "uci" library
Hello, 

I activated authentication to access Apps screen and User folder using the 3 following lines of code in Lua :

Code:
uci.set('genohm-scada', 'core', 'appsauth', 1)
uci.set('genohm-scada', 'core', 'userauth', 1)
uci.commit('genohm-scada')

The problem is that, after running these 3 lines of code, I can't login again to my LogicMachine, either by using the current password, either by using the default password.

The only fix is to physically turn off the LM and then turning it on again.
Is there any fix?
What exactly are you trying to achieve? There's no guarantee that something will work correctly if you change system parameters in a non-standard way.
I thought that using uci was the cleanest way to do that. The goal is to automate some changes of settings so that people in my team won't forget to change them.