This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine Totally cleared
Hello i have big significant problem with LM. Three days ago client LM was send to default. Every setup from Logicmachine app is gone... Just network setup and Zerotier setup stays same.
Logs are cleared also.....

Acces is just trough Zerotier. 

What does it mean? Problem with SD card, network attack?

Thank you
Which firmware version do you have?
(29.07.2023, 07:56)admin Wrote: Which firmware version do you have?

HW: LM5 Lite (i.MX6)
SW: 20230124

I have similar problem on other LM where just schedulers and one widget from Mosaics disappeared. I thought that was user mistake, but maybe not?....
Install 2023.06 firmware
Hello, I have a LM with version 202112. and there have been several power outages and it has been completely erased. I have tried loading the latest existing backup and it is still the same. SD problem?
Usually if it is SD card device is not working correctly, How old is it? Maybe it is read-only issue.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(06.09.2023, 09:29)Daniel Wrote: Usually if it is SD card device is not working correctly, How old is it? Maybe it is read-only issue.

It is a team from 2019 (4 years). What can I do to revive it again? Nearby I can get a 32 GB SD.
Create a object, sync project data and reboot, see if it is still there.
Ctrl+F5
(06.09.2023, 09:51)Daniel Wrote: Create a object, sync project data and reboot, see if it is still there.

Yes, I have created an object, synchronized and restarted LM. only that object appears

I have tried reloading the last backup and once loaded, it takes around 4-5 minutes to boot and without any type of object.
hm, then maybe your backup is empty or corrupted? Send me via PM and I will check it.
Ctrl+F5
Your DB file is corrupted in this backup. nothing we can do.
Ctrl+F5
(06.09.2023, 10:34)Daniel Wrote: Your DB file is corrupted in this backup. nothing we can do.

I have a previous copy from 1 year ago to this copy that has uploaded. I wonder, is it possible to recover damaged data with that copy in the most recent one?
You can use 7zip to extract whats left like icons/images. Nothing from DB.
Ctrl+F5