This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LSS100200 and BACNET Client LUA Script
Hello, I have a SE LSS100200 (spaceLYnk) with HW Version 3.2 and last firmware (2.8.2 on SE global site). 

I tried to use the APP BACNET Client but it does not work fine for me to communicate with Siemens Automation Server, because I think there is too many objects in BACNET. 

I would like to know if it's possible to install the BACNET package to work with LUA (looks like a little bit more technical but more powerfull). 

Thanks in advance for your help, let me knox if you need more informations. 

Thanks !! 

Jerome.
SE fw does not have package installer and even if now it would have to be signed by SE.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.08.2023, 15:46)Daniel Wrote: SE fw does not have package installer and even if now it would have to be signed by SE.

Thanks for your reply !! 

So, Do i have any possibility to do something?  Or need to use a BACNET/KNX gateway to integrate BACNET client in case of BACNET Client App is not working well ?? 

Jerome
You should use different product.
Ctrl+F5
Hi. Please advice how to install library for BACnet Client to LSS100200 to use via scripting?

Tried to install different packages from this forum, but always script line require('bacnet') raises an error.
You can't, SL has no package installer. SE decision.
Ctrl+F5
(04.12.2023, 10:23)Daniel Wrote: You can't, SL has no package installer. SE decision.

Is there any undocumented or unofficial way?
I just need to write 4 signals to external Bacnet server...
Try the BACnet client app in the app store