This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet/ip LM 5 lite
Hi, I am struggling with bacnet. 
It's finding the bacnet id, but when I scan it comes up empty, no objects. 

What can be the problem?
I've tried with both client and script.
Are you using LM as a client? Is BACnet server disabled in LM? Can you discover objects using YABE?
(19.09.2023, 07:37)admin Wrote: Are you using LM as a client? Is BACnet server disabled in LM? Can you discover objects using YABE?

Hi, I am using the package inside LM and not the application (Bacnet Client) from the "store". But now I am getting the objects, but when I change the values from my ventilation app(Flexit Go), the register doesn't update. 

I have set 1994 to 16, but it is still 17.  (Attached image)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20.09.2023, 17:09)Alexander Wrote:
(19.09.2023, 07:37)admin Wrote: Are you using LM as a client? Is BACnet server disabled in LM? Can you discover objects using YABE?

Hi, I am using the package inside LM and not the application (Bacnet Client) from the "store". But now I am getting the objects, but when I change the values from my ventilation app(Flexit Go), the register doesn't update. 

I have set 1994 to 16, but it is still 17.  (Attached image)

When I go to packages in LM. I have these:

The value won't update automatically, you need to manually press scan. Mapping to objects has to be done via scripts. If you have several BACnet scripts running in parallel then direct connection must be used, see this post for an example: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=4530
Ok.

I have this resident script at the moment.
And it reads the data succesfully. But how can I change the value in LM and my Bacnet component? 

I have a eventbased script like this on one of my objects, but when I change the value in LM it doesn't change on my device. 

require('bacnet')

bacnet.write(2, 'analog value', 2070, value, 13)

As mentioned before if you want to use read/write in parallel then use direct connection mode. Check if there's another value on your device with a priority lower than 13. Check the result/error when writing (adjust device IP as needed):
Code:
require('bacnet')

bacnet.deviceip = '192.168.0.21'

value = event.getvalue()

res, err = bacnet.write(2, 'analog value', 2070, value, 13)
log(res, err)
(21.09.2023, 10:22)admin Wrote: As mentioned before if you want to use read/write in parallel then use direct connection mode. Check if there's another value on your device with a priority lower than 13. Check the result/error when writing (adjust device IP as needed):
Code:
require('bacnet')

bacnet.deviceip = '192.168.0.21'

value = event.getvalue()

res, err = bacnet.write(2, 'analog value', 2070, value, 13)
log(res, err)

That was the solution, thanks Smile