This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alert Manager - Log Acknowledgement
Hi

I just publish exchange w Erwin for information

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Erwin,

It is possible
- to acknowledge each individually alarm
- to log date/time of the acknowledgement (for one alarm or screen/group of alarms like now)

Thanks
Best regards
Frederic 

Hi,

Please ask questions on the forum so other forum users can benefit from the answers..

1) No not possible

2) Only when using visu with iframe so you can use custom js like this:
Code:
Code:
$(function(){
  $(document).ready(function() {     
    var f= $('iframe');
    f.load(function(){
      f.contents().find('#AcknowledgeButton').click(function() {
      grp.write('10/0/0', true)
      });
     });
   });
});

Now you can add an event based script to (in this case) 10/0/0 and create any log you like with LUA

Hi Erwin,

Thanks for your prompt answer

1) I create 2 virtual objects 
- 32/1/60 'alarm' with alert LUA event script and log
- 32/1/61 'last acknow' with log

2) I valid the @ip of lm in the google chrome

3) I write your custom js on lm:

$(function(){
  $(document).ready(function() {   
    var f= $('iframe');
    f.load(function(){
      f.contents().find('#AcknowledgeButton').click(function() {
      grp.write('32/1/61', true)
      });
    });
  });
});

==> and there is no log for 32/1/61

Thanks
Best regards

Do you have the alert manager in an iframe inside your visu’s plan?

Yes

Do you have selected the box "persistant" on your iframe, otherwise the source is unloaded when not visible and any JS handlers to the source are dropped..

I select the box and now ii's ok
thanks
best regards