This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Read GA and update its value in the KNX Bus
Hello dears,
I have a Media KNX VRF Gateway while when I send an on command the status didn't update, but If I read it from ETS it update its value.
how to make this solution using script, I try grp.read, but the value didn't updated in the KNX bus!
Best Regards,
Check what is happening in ETS group monitor. You can set "Poll interval" in objects to send read requests every X seconds.
(17.10.2023, 13:36)admin Wrote: Check what is happening in ETS group monitor. You can set "Poll interval" in objects to send read requests every X seconds.

what is the pool send as a script?
I could make a script to pull when needed.
Best Regards,
Grp.read is the same command, check in ETS group monitor if the read and answer is seen on the bus.
You should contact gateway manufacture as it may need some special configuration.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5