This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic RGBW widget cannot be controlled by cloud
Hello I am not able to control RGBW widget on screenshot by cloud connection.

Locally everything works, but remotely just this widget does not respond.

Last version of firmware and apps.

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Which object do you use?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.11.2023, 09:09)Daniel Wrote: Which object do you use?
Hello it is RGBW dimmer 2 sliders (6 bytes Dali)
We tested it and works fine, are you sure you have all apps up to date also LM cloud app?
Ctrl+F5
(09.11.2023, 08:48)Daniel Wrote: We tested it and works fine, are you sure you have all apps up to date also LM cloud app?

Now i tested RGBW Dimmer 1 slider (6bytes) and behavior is the same. No controll by cloud. I have everything updated.... 

I also have the problem, that 6bytes objects cannot be imported from esf file i have to create them manulally in LM....
Import ETS project instead of esf.
As we can't re-create your issue send me your backup to PM.
Ctrl+F5
(13.11.2023, 09:21)Daniel Wrote: Import ETS project instead of esf.
As we can't re-create your issue send me your backup to PM.

Already sended. Thanks
Your backup works fine for me, had to change the status object as don't have live device so just used same object as control. Synced to my cloud account and works.  Maybe make some video to show exactly what is not working. Log also the objects to see if all is received a specially the feedback.
PS. in your backup you used different widget than the photos above.
Ctrl+F5