This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LogicMachine Cloud with multiple users?
Hello,

Is it possible to share a LM with multiple cloud users?

Right now, I can see it's connected to the cloud account I created, but what if e.g. my client has a different account, is it not possible to share the same LM? 

If so, please advice on how to do it - thanks a bunch!
Just create new user in LM and add your customer cloud email to it. Sync cloud LM app and done.
Do not forget to give him access to Mosaic.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(15.11.2023, 14:00)Daniel Wrote: Just create new user in LM and add your customer cloud email to it. Sync cloud LM app and done.
Do not forget to give him access to Mosaic.

Thanks for the reply.

So if I understand this correctly, I just need to fill in his cloud email under his user settings in the LM? And then sync the mosaic to the cloud again?

I did the first thing already, but not sure I synced it after I added his email...
Each time you make a change in LM and you want it to be in cloud you must sync LM Cloud app
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5