This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic inline frame doesn't show scheduler
Hi everyone,
we are testing out a way to show LogcMachine Schedulers in Mosaic.
Here in the forum, i found somewhere that you can use a simple inline frame with the correct directory to show data on the widget. I've done this writing "/scada-vis/schedulers" on the URL field of the inline frame widget.
That way works perfectly until i'm in the same network as the LM is.
When i try to connect remotely via my LogicMachine app on my phone, on my iPhone the widget doesn't show anything, on Android it tells me that the webpage is not available cause i'm trying to connect to "https://remote.logicmachine.net/scad-vis/schedulers" and that resource doesn't exists.
Is there any other way to link Schedulers on Mosaic or solve this redirect trouble?
Thank you for further help.
BR
(17.11.2023, 15:27)Zen Wrote: Hi everyone,
Here in the forum, i found somewhere that you can use a simple inline frame with the correct directory to show data on the widget. I've done this writing "/scada-vis/schedulers" on the URL field of the inline frame widget.
When i try to connect remotely via my LogicMachine app on my phone, on my iPhone the widget doesn't show anything, on Android it tells me that the webpage is not available cause i'm trying to connect to "https://remote.logicmachine.net/scad-vis/schedulers" and that resource doesn't exists.
Is there any other way to link Schedulers on Mosaic or solve this redirect trouble?
BR
Hi,
In mosaic there's a separate app. If you press X in the right to you can access at the app schedule.
Best regards Cristian
(17.11.2023, 19:15)CristianAgata Wrote:
(17.11.2023, 15:27)Zen Wrote: Hi everyone,
BR
Hi,
In mosaic there's a separate app. If you press X in the right to you can access at the app schedule.
Best regards Cristian

Thank you, solved. I had the close button deactivated so i didn't mind to check it before write. Thank you!