This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend clean
(22.11.2023, 08:42)Daniel Wrote: You probably use trend type 'counter' and you have negative delta, Use 'counter with negative delta' to not have such spikes.

I Daniel,
The problem is not that in my caze. I understand what you mean.

I have script that add for example all light counter, all hvac, hall socket.... for the building.
But sometimes, the real counter is not cable.

so it s value is 0. When the electrician fix it,maybe one day or one week later. The Total increase a lot (the counter is not any more 0 but the index value from modbus).
So this point is not an error, however I want to delete it.

So I need to export in xml, find the value in the day and month storeage area, then export in rrd, then import my backup.

I'm looking for a way by script to find value that exeed for example XXXX (setup in the script), then replace it with zero).

This day I have a SE project with 100 counter at least, and for example, the water counter install in modbus are not well connected. The electrician will come next week to fix it (there is more than 10 area in this building).  When he will do that I will have an amount collected and a peak on the curve because the index is in reality already in count.

However my HMI is already build with all srcipt to do the TOTAL by category, area, type energy, M3....
Each HMI page have trend id in it and customer already use it. So very hard to generate again everything when all counter will be well wired.
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT

Messages In This Thread
Trend clean - by domotiqa - 22.11.2023, 07:12
RE: Trend clean - by Daniel - 22.11.2023, 08:42
RE: Trend clean - by domotiqa - 22.11.2023, 08:51
RE: Trend clean - by Daniel - 22.11.2023, 08:54
RE: Trend clean - by domotiqa - 22.11.2023, 08:59
RE: Trend clean - by admin - 22.11.2023, 09:01
RE: Trend clean - by domotiqa - 22.11.2023, 09:25
RE: Trend clean - by domotiqa - 15.12.2023, 07:44