This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Can't save anything
Hello , 
I have a problem with saving changes on mosaic 3.0 . I m on my admin account but I can t save anything . Every widgets works and functions too . What can I do to solve this problem? I tried to restart the device but this doesn't change anything. :/
Go to LM and create a new object, then pres Sync project data and reboot LM. If this object is no longer there then your SD card has switched to read only mode and it will need a replacement. You can make a copy of this card and restore it on new or backup and fallow this.
https://kb.logicmachine.net/misc/reflash...ng-player/
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(28.11.2023, 11:22)Daniel Wrote: Go to LM and create a new object, then pres Sync project data and reboot LM. If this object is no longer there then your SD card has switched to read only mode and it will need a replacement. You can make a copy of this card and restore it on new or backup  and fallow this.
https://kb.logicmachine.net/misc/reflash...ng-player/

I did it and the new object has been saved and after reboot it's still there . What now ? Huh
Send me your backup via PM. Use wetransfer.com or similar
Ctrl+F5
(28.11.2023, 11:12)piotreviron Wrote: Hello , 
I have a problem with saving changes on mosaic 3.0 . I m on my admin account but I can t save anything . Every widgets works and functions too . What can I do to solve this problem? I tried to restart the device but this doesn't change anything. :/

I have exacly the same problem, in Chrome developer console I got this error:
Error in /usr/share/lua/redis.lua at line 0: redis error: OOM command not allowed when used memory > 'maxmemory'.
The issue above was generated by use of custom images. Use very small images and try to avoid using them as much as possible.
Ctrl+F5
(21.12.2023, 13:41)Daniel Wrote: The issue above was generated by use of custom images. Use very small images and try to avoid using them as much as possible.

Yes, I recently upload the background images into mosaic. After uploading I got this error.

Thank you Daniel!