This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

REACTOR LTE band aggregation
HI

Is it possible in the LTE reactor to aggregate the ETH and LTE bands to exploit the maximum possible speed?

A thousand thanks
It's not supported. What is the actual use case for higher speed?
(30.11.2023, 09:33)admin Wrote: It's not supported. What is the actual use case for higher speed?

mixed that where I have the reactor I don't have a good LTE signal and I have the network to be able to use both, I use the SIM for SMS.
I have to leave the GW otherwise they won't be able to connect to the internal network, while according to the instructions I should remove it to use the SIM.
how can I solve it?

Thank you
If you only need SMS you can disable 3G/4G connection in System config and add this code to Init script:
Code:
io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/export', 8)
io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/export', 71)

io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/gpio8/direction', 'high')
os.sleep(1)
io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/gpio8/direction', 'low')

io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/gpio71/direction', 'high')
(30.11.2023, 09:46)admin Wrote: If you only need SMS you can disable 3G/4G connection in System config and add this code to Init script:
Code:
io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/export', 8)
io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/export', 71)

io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/gpio8/direction', 'high')
os.sleep(1)
io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/gpio8/direction', 'low')

io.writefile('/sys/class/gpio/gpio71/direction', 'high')

does the script for sending sms remain identical?
Nothing else must be changed. This init script will simply power up the internal modem.
(30.11.2023, 09:53)admin Wrote: Nothing else must be changed. This init script will simply power up the internal modem.

I add code, in init script, run the init script but qhen i test SMS sending nothing.

Why?
Restart SMS resident script or reboot LM.