This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SL 2.8.2 backup import in to higher version
Hello Dears,
I want to import 2.8.2 SL backup in to  2.8.3 version it gives me backup file is invalid!
how to overcome this issue!
if downgrade is a solution then I need the signature file for 2.8.2.
Best Regards,
There is no issue between backups compatibility, when you see this message it could be that backup is password protected.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.12.2023, 08:54)Daniel Wrote: There is no issue between backups compatibility, when you see this message it could be that backup is password protected.

Thank you,
you are right.
It will be good to have a password warning instead of general one!
Best Regards,
This is already changed in the translations and will be added/changed in the next FW update.
(04.12.2023, 09:05)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: This is already changed in the translations and will be added/changed in the next FW update.

Great
Best Regards,