This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

My Problem with firmware
hello 
My sd-card has give up, so i bought a new one and now i have problem to instal the firmware. 
I instal the recovery.img.gz, its woking but i cant install the 
firmware Wiser_for_knx-2.8.0_HW1 and i have treid the 2.8.3
Its says Bad Gateway

its a lss100100 v1.3
Clear browser cache (as always when experience strange behaviour)
Try this recovery image: https://dl.openrb.com/recovery-mxs-1g.img.gz
Most likely you have an old recovery with 16MB file limit. Newer firmware is larger so it's not accepted.

Another solution is to install older firmware first, just make sure that image size is less than 16MB.
(06.12.2023, 09:57)admin Wrote: Try this recovery image: https://dl.openrb.com/recovery-mxs-1g.img.gz
Most likely you have an old recovery with 16MB file limit. Newer firmware is larger so it's not accepted.

Another solution is to install older firmware first, just make sure that image size is less than 16MB.

Thank you, its working.

Is it possible to rescue something from the old memorycard? i have some script that i should be happy to bring back Smile
You can try making a disc image of the whole SD card an open it with 7-zip. If it works then find storage/current.db or storage/db/current.db on the last partition (marked as 2.img). If this file is not corrupt then you can open it with DB Browser for SQLite. Scripts are stored in scripting table.
(07.12.2023, 10:03)admin Wrote: You can try making a disc image of the whole SD card an open it with 7-zip. If it works then find storage/current.db or storage/db/current.db on the last partition (marked as 2.img). If this file is not corrupt then you can open it with DB Browser for SQLite. Scripts are stored in scripting table.

Amazing! i see it all, thank you very much! Smile