This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LSS100200 + ETS6 issue
Hi!

I am importing ETS6 project to Objects list in LSS100200, and after that I am having problems with downloading KNX devices via LSS100200.
I found a problem occurs only when some objects are present in Objects list. Look on my screenshot. If I delete objects "..FanStage" then everything works fine. But if these objects are present then downloading from ETS doesn't work.

What can be the problem? Why these objects break connection from ETS6?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

By looking on this screenshot I can say that you have very high traffic and CPU is overloaded. Investigate this first as the object idea is most likely not true.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.12.2023, 13:00)Daniel Wrote: By looking on this screenshot I can say that you have very high traffic and CPU is overloaded. Investigate this first as the object idea is most likely not true.

You mean this data in bottom right corner? Where CPU/IO with red figures? I am testing software now on the table, not in the real system. So there is no real KNX traffic load.
Maybe scripts? I have several generated by FBEditor. They all are the same like on screenshot. 
ErrorLog is empty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Make sure you do not have a KNX loop by having another IP router connected to the same TP line. SL by default is passing all traffic. In your logic also make sure to use DELTA on the output otherwise every 5 sec you will have a lot of traffic.
If you use event script or blocks make sure a output is not triggering a input of same block/script as then you will have a loop and this will generate high traffic and CPU load. The point above about your groups might suggest this.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.12.2023, 13:36)Daniel Wrote: Make sure you do not have a KNX loop by having another IP router connected to the same TP line. SL by default is passing all traffic.  In your logic also make sure to use DELTA on the output otherwise every 5 sec you will have a lot of traffic.
If you use event script or blocks make sure a output is not triggering a input of same block/script as then you will have a loop and this will generate high traffic and CPU load. The point above about your groups might suggest this.

Thanks, Daniel.
You absolutely right. I have found loop in script, and also DELTA parameter influences much. For boolean output I put value "1" for DELTA, and seems it helps to reduce load.
Hi!

Just want to mention, FBEditor is buggy thing. It generates incorrect scripts. For example, it puts "nil" to input where connection line actually linked to block. Or other bugs.
Better to use direct script, all works.