This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BACNET functionality
Hello,
Thanks for allowing me to this forum.

I am currently busy with a BACNET->ModbusTCP gateway application.

I did have a running HomeLYnk for this, but the SD card got defect. 
Now I have a new HomeLynk (Wiser for KNX) and I'm trying to rebuild the application.

The main problem I face right now is: The BACnet Library is not installed on the wiser.
I copied all the BACNet related files from the Homelynk to the same positions on the Wiser SD, but that is not working.

Can anyone please supply me with the right files and procedures to get the BACNet library working on the Wiser?

The issue is the 3rd partition on the SD-card, it couldn't be recoverd.

Then the next question, the user-build scripts, where can I find them on the SD-Card?

thanks in advance!

Update: I think I found the right package in another threat, I found a bacnet.idk link! I will try to install this one.

best regards
Ivo Warmels
Bacnet server is out of the box on W4K no need to mess with it.
If you need Bacnet Client then on SE store there is app for it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(21.12.2023, 12:36)Lumite Wrote: Hello,
Thanks for allowing me to this forum.

I am currently busy with a BACNET->ModbusTCP gateway application.

I did have a running HomeLYnk for this, but the SD card got defect. 
Now I have a new HomeLynk (Wiser for KNX) and I'm trying to rebuild the application.

The main problem I face right now is: The BACnet Library is not installed on the wiser.
I copied all the BACNet related files from the Homelynk to the same positions on the Wiser SD, but that is not working.

Can anyone please supply me with the right files and procedures to get the BACNet library working on the Wiser?

The issue is the 3rd partition on the SD-card, it couldn't be recoverd.

Then the next question, the user-build scripts, where can I find them on the SD-Card?

thanks in advance!

Update: I think I found the right package in another threat, I found a bacnet.idk link! I will try to install this one.

best regards
Ivo Warmels

Unforunately the installation of the package did not work.
This is the information form the error-Log:

BacNet_GW 21.12.2023 14:13:06
error loading module 'bacnet' from file 'Library bacnet':
Library bacnet:1: unexpected symbol
stack traceback:
[C]: at 0x00055100
[C]: in function 'require'
W4K does not support what LM has, stick to default solutions what SE provides.
Ctrl+F5
(21.12.2023, 13:19)Daniel Wrote: W4K does not support what LM has, stick to default solutions what SE provides.

OK, I will investigate.

Hope my script still will work with this device Angel

This is the basics of the script in the LM:
value = bacnet.readvalue(2457601, 'analog input',12)
value = float2hex(value)
mb1Confusedetregisters(24, lmcore.hextoint(string.sub(value,1,4)))
mb1Confusedetregisters(25, lmcore.hextoint(string.sub(value,-4)))

Now I need to find an equivalent of the bacnet.readvalue function
As mentioned above, install bacnet client app from SE store.
Ctrl+F5
(21.12.2023, 13:35)Daniel Wrote: As mentioned above, install bacnet client app from SE store.

at this location I do not have internet access for the W4K, so I installed the bacnetclient ipk I mentioned above...