This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

dali
I have a dali 2 sensor with 2 light attach to it i want to control through lm5 is it possible to control it
Which sensor are you using?
(02.01.2024, 08:39)admin Wrote: Which sensor are you using?

Dali PIR + light sensor and its is power supply by dali bus
Which sensor are you using?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
SR-DA9030A-PIR
Which LM DALI solution are you using? CANx-DALI or old DALI tab in the LM main interface?
(02.01.2024, 09:51)admin Wrote: Which LM DALI solution are you using? CANx-DALI or old DALI tab in the LM main interface?

CANx-dali ONE
CANx-DALI app with DALI2 support will be published soon. But it will only support what is defined in DALI standards (IEC62386 301/302/303/304) and some Lunatone sensors.
Sorry, take up a post, Admin, LM_ How to resolve the device address conflict on DR's DALI bus, or how to clear the device address on the DALI bus and rescan the address
Perform "Set short addresses" and it will reset the addressing for the whole bus.
I have tried multiple times to reassign device short addresses through 'Full scan, set short addresses', but have not been successful. I plan to clear all device addresses and reset them through a script. Can you provide a complete script example?
If addressing is not working correctly then there's something wrong with the bus and/or ballasts that do not adhere to the DALI standard.

You can clear all addresses via a script like this:
Code:
require('user.dali')
dalicmd('internal', 'setdtr', { addrtype = 'broadcast', value = 255 })
dalicmd('internal', 'storeshortaddress', { addrtype = 'broadcast' })

CANx-DALI version:
Code:
canxdali = require('applibs.canxdali')

canxdali.sendcmds({
  lineid = 0,
  nodeid = 30,
  cmds = {
    { cmd = 'setdtr', address = 'broadcast', value = 255 },
    { cmd = 'storeshortaddress', address = 'broadcast' }
  }
})
Is the LM script with built-in DALI interface like this?
require('user.dali')
dalicmd('internal', cmd = 'setdtr', address = 'broadcast', value = 255)
dalicmd('internal', 'storeshortaddress', address = 'broadcast)
Check my previous post, it has examples for both types of DALI interface.
Awkwardly, could you please support writing an example of reallocating all device addresses through a script.
Check this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...3#pid13433