This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2024.01
2024.04 RC3 https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=5393

Notable changes

- KNX data secure support
- Basic IPv6 support
- 802.1X EAP-TLS support
- Improved look & feel of the main configurator UI
- Reworked login procedure without the use of Basic authentication
- Automatic filter table creation for KNX project import
- "Update existing objects" option for KNX project import
- DALI2 support added to CANx-DALI
- Support for new LM Starter app

Known issues

- Homekit application must be updated to the latest version via LM app store after the firmware upgrade.

New LM Home application

More info here: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=5220

You can find the hardware model in the "Upgrade firmware" window:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1740]

KNX Data Secure

A complete guide on KNX data secure usage will be published later.

In short you need to add a dummy KNX secure device into your ETS project. We don't provide our own dummy device at the moment, you can use any secure dummy device from other manufacturers.

This dummy device must have the same physical address as LM. All relevant secure groups must be added to the dummy device.

Hello to everyone,
After the update firmware, the compability with homekit has been stopped.
After reseting and trying to re-connect the homekit, it shows up "It is not possible to add accessories".
I attach you photo from the homekit's logs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you send your backup via PM?
H
Hello, 

When updating to version 2024.01 the Logic Machine app asks for username and password every time you run it.
Even if you put it in the app's settings.
Thank you
Which app do you use?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
T
The App that is in the Apple Store
I think it's the only one called Logic Machine
Are you using admin user? If yes create yourself a normal user and use instead. Totally new iOS app is on its way.
Ctrl+F5
I have created a user and it asks for the same username and password.
Homekit has also stopped working, the same thing happens to me as the previous user's comment.
We will wait for the problems to be solved to update all the clients I have
thank you
New Homekit app will be out soon. This is BETA firmware not to be used on clients Smile
Ctrl+F5
Scripts status icons proposal:

As colorblind it was hard for me to define which script is disabled/active, if you changing the UI, may I ask you to change icons to more distinguishable?
For example:

@balatis, updated Homekit app has been published, please test.

@Bitver, we will replace status icons with play/stop. It should be easier to distinguish them.

(01.02.2024, 14:15)admin Wrote: @balatis, updated Homekit app has been published, please test.

@Bitver, we will replace status icons with play/stop. It should be easier to distinguish them.
Hi homekit is ok!
Regarding the Homekit app. I´m using SW: 20230420 and I can no longer use any of the security or climate devices (garagedooropener, thermostats) The devices in the app says "wating for response". It has been working great until yesterday 24.02.01 

Guess i´ll have to install the BETA to make it work again?

EDIT: I upgraded to SW: 20230607 with no result. Removed the LM5 bridge from the Homekit-app and added it again. No result. The lights works fine though. I saw that I had checked the "update automatically" for the Homekit app, and that it was automatically updated yesterday. Guess this has to do with it.
Can you send your backup via PM?
Thanks for the backup!

Homekit app has been updated. Garage door opener and Temperature sensor should be working now.
(05.02.2024, 07:45)admin Wrote: Thanks for the backup!

Homekit app has been updated. Garage door opener and Temperature sensor should be working now.

No thank YOU!! Works great again!  Smile Smile
Update - everything OK. need to reload browser page.
--------------------
tryed to add tags via script? but GAs from 0/1/1 to 0/1/93 is gone

code:
for i = 1, 93 do
adr = '0/1/'..i
name = grp.alias(adr)
room = nameConfusedplit('_')[1]
--log(name, room)

grp.addtags(adr, {'ALL_fb',room..'_LALL_SW_fb' })
end
The new login method has broken our systems with rely on the Basic Auth method. Would it be possible de define which method to use to authentify to access the LM?
Thanks,
Gabe
Basic auth will still work if the header is sent explicitly. Can you explain your use case? What device is used to access the visualization?
I've just upgraded firmware in a LM5lite. Now I'm getting an extrange behaviour in ETS6: I can see replies from devices, but Logic Machine traffic doesn't show. In logic machine explorer updates are correct. Everything worked flawlessly before and actually can't say where problem is.

Logic Machine is connected in routing mode. There are 3 ABB knx routers there. I've just checked multicast ip and tried every check in new knx communication menu.