This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Home app (Andorid/iOS starter)
hi everyone  !
I use Samsung S22 ultra and use Chrome V121.0.6167.178. But I can't scan any LM address, even though I'm on wifi and in the same network range as the LM address. Does anyone have this? Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you installed 2024 firmware on your LM?
Oh... Thank so much ! I will try it Smile
What can we do if we are in an enterprise network enviroment and the WiFi network is in a different subnet? I can access into my LM locally typing its IP in my webbrowser, but LM Home says "No LogicMachine devices found"
(23.02.2024, 06:18)alexll Wrote: What can we do if we are in an enterprise network enviroment and the WiFi network is in a different subnet? I can access into my LM locally typing its IP in my webbrowser, but LM Home says "No LogicMachine devices found"
hi everyone !
I'm very happy to have a new interface, because it makes me get rid of the web browser shortcut (the shortcut won't update or do anything every time I change the interface).
I'm also in the same situation as you, hopefully in the future this new software will solve it.
I also want the software to have an option to set the IP manually, whenever it fails to scan.
And I also want to access remote mode via Touch or Visu. Because many people say Mosaic is not beautiful and not optimized. Sad
If the camera stream was supported with rtsp format, it would be great.
Thank you everyone in Team LM !
The initial scan is done via mDNS (multicast). Most likely the network setup blocks multicast between different subnets and so the scan fails.
(23.02.2024, 07:11)phongvucba Wrote:
(23.02.2024, 06:18)alexll Wrote: What can we do if we are in an enterprise network enviroment and the WiFi network is in a different subnet? I can access into my LM locally typing its IP in my webbrowser, but LM Home says "No LogicMachine devices found"
hi everyone !
I'm very happy to have a new interface, because it makes me get rid of the web browser shortcut (the shortcut won't update or do anything every time I change the interface).
I'm also in the same situation as you, hopefully in the future this new software will solve it.
I also want the software to have an option to set the IP manually, whenever it fails to scan.
And I also want to access remote mode via Touch or Visu. Because many people say Mosaic is not beautiful and not optimized. Sad
If the camera stream was supported with rtsp format, it would be great.
Thank you everyone in Team LM !

Also manual mode is need if the logicmachine is located over 900 km away and client wants to get access Smile
Good morning. We are trying this new app with the new 2024 firmware. It seems to work well but, in local mode, it doesn't save the session and it ask for credentials every time we open the app. We have tried creating several local users with no result. Cloud mode works properly.
Do you have "Remember login and password" enabled in User access settings?
(05.03.2024, 06:09)admin Wrote: Do you have "Remember login and password" enabled in User access settings?

First time I have heard about that option. Thank you!
Make sure to use a user not admin account.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,
I set LM HOME app for the very first time. I cannot understand the reason why the graphic colors are not the same I set in Mosaic "Settings & Themes".

Thanks.

BR
Hi do a long press on LM Home icon on your mobile and select clear cache. You will need to login again after that. See if it helps.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(30.01.2024, 22:12)tpospichal Wrote: I have a few clients with multiple LM... They will be limited for the web interface forever?

Thank you

If your clients are using iPhone/iPad

Then they can also use my app

https://apps.apple.com/au/app/ctc-spacel...1541108347

Sorry it’s not free.

Also I will be updating my android app to support the ne LM