This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homekit app
(Yesterday, 06:44)davidchispas Wrote: Hello, I can't link the LM bridge with the home app. I scan the QR and after several minutes it mentions that the accessory was not found.

Which firmware and what homekit app version?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(Yesterday, 07:16)Daniel Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:44)davidchispas Wrote: Hello, I can't link the LM bridge with the home app. I scan the QR and after several minutes it mentions that the accessory was not found.

Which firmware and what homekit app version?

LM VERSION_20240219
HOMEKIT_20240205
Post what you have in Homekit app logs (click the file icon).
(Yesterday, 07:58)admin Wrote: Post what you have in Homekit app logs (click the file icon).

Check PM
Nothing relevant in the logs unfortunately. What about LM Error logs?
(Yesterday, 08:40)admin Wrote: Nothing relevant in the logs unfortunately. What about LM Error logs?

nothing, there is no error message.
(Yesterday, 09:26)davidchispas Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:40)admin Wrote: Nothing relevant in the logs unfortunately. What about LM Error logs?

nothing, there is no error message.

We are seeing that it is surely the fault of the Wi-Fi access point. We are doing tests and that seems to be the reason. My apologies