This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Home app (Andrоid/iOS starter)
(23.02.2024, 07:11)phongvucba Wrote:
(23.02.2024, 06:18)alexll Wrote: What can we do if we are in an enterprise network enviroment and the WiFi network is in a different subnet? I can access into my LM locally typing its IP in my webbrowser, but LM Home says "No LogicMachine devices found"
hi everyone !
I'm very happy to have a new interface, because it makes me get rid of the web browser shortcut (the shortcut won't update or do anything every time I change the interface).
I'm also in the same situation as you, hopefully in the future this new software will solve it.
I also want the software to have an option to set the IP manually, whenever it fails to scan.
And I also want to access remote mode via Touch or Visu. Because many people say Mosaic is not beautiful and not optimized. Sad
If the camera stream was supported with rtsp format, it would be great.
Thank you everyone in Team LM !

Also manual mode is need if the logicmachine is located over 900 km away and client wants to get access Smile

Messages In This Thread
LM Home app (Andrоid/iOS starter) - by admin - 30.01.2024, 10:58
RE: LM Home app (Andorid/iOS starter) - by icuzz - 23.02.2024, 23:58