This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic scroll problem
Hi,

I'm testing mosaic and i found a posible trouble with user interface.
When i push to scroll on top of an element like dimmer or shutter, it change his value, but if i push on top of an "on/off" element it work fine.

Is there any way to wait some milliseconds to make it work fine?

To prevent this from happening, you have to scroll very carefully
There's no easy way of fixing this. Mosaic is not being developed anymore. Only critical bug fixes are provided.
(02.02.2024, 10:34)admin Wrote: There's no easy way of fixing this. Mosaic is not being developed anymore. Only critical bug fixes are provided.

I think its a critical bug. An user can activate critical control without realizing it. For example a garage door, a big shutter...
Is there any way to avoid it?
Mosaic is used for many customers for years now and nobody had such issue in real world.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(05.02.2024, 08:36)Daniel Wrote: Mosaic is used for many customers for years now and nobody had such issue in real world.

Ok

¿Have you tried it personally? It´s really very uncomfortable.

We have a lot of customers that use logic machine and we are the technical support at Sonepar. They tell us this isuees as a problem.
Until now we recommended PC/tablet visualization but we wanted to start showing mosaic (to use with cloud) and that is why we are analyzing it in depth.

Thanks!
I do use Mosaic at home every day and have no issue at all. Maybe make some video to explain this better.
Ctrl+F5
(07.02.2024, 16:08)Daniel Wrote: I do use Mosaic at home every day and have no issue at all. Maybe make some video to explain this better.

Can you send me your backup? I cannot recreate same behavior you see.
Ctrl+F5
(02.02.2024, 10:34)admin Wrote: There's no easy way of fixing this. Mosaic is not being developed anymore. Only critical bug fixes are provided.

Are you working with a completely new alternative to Mosaic??
New visualization is being worked on at the moment. We will share more details later.
(12.02.2024, 08:33)admin Wrote: New visualization is being worked on at the moment. We will share more details later.

Ok! Thats good news!
Its the same app (mosaic)? Or a new app?
It is totally new app and it will merge Mosaic and custom visu in to one.
Ctrl+F5
(16.02.2024, 13:34)Daniel Wrote: It is totally new app and it will merge Mosaic and custom visu in to one.

Thats great!
I'm using the cloud to remotely connect to the LM5 Lite. I use the Logic Machine app for connectivity and control. When connected locally in the home, the application can access the Mosaic 3.0 interface, but when connected via the cloud, the Mosaic interface cannot be accessed, only the application's menu interface. I have to select the cloud icon on the app to access it.
Currently I am using LM5 with firmware lm5m3-20230607, is there any way to fix this error?
As for the LM5 RIO with firmware 20230130, it connects very well via the cloud
Thank

Use 2024 firmware and LM Home app, It handles local and cloud connection very well.
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...5#pid33735
Ctrl+F5
(21.02.2024, 13:51)Daniel Wrote: Use 2024 firmware and LM Home app, It handles local and cloud connection very well.

Many thanks for your suggestion, I found firmware 2024
Hi!

In the previous version if I was out of local network, LM app aks me for cloud connection. But now it says "no logicmachine devices found".

Is there any way to add Logic Machine if Im by VPN? Or the first time I must be in the same network?

I´ve the latest version (20240219)

Thanks!
You must be on the same network.
Ctrl+F5
(22.02.2024, 03:44)Hoang Hien Wrote:
(21.02.2024, 13:51)Daniel Wrote: Use 2024 firmware and LM Home app, It handles local and cloud connection very well.

Many thanks for your suggestion, I found firmware 2024

When I tried it, the application entered the main interface very quickly. I just need to connect to wifi in my house and the app will automatically find the device and add it. But when connecting remotely via cloud, sometimes it shows the login interface even though I was logged in before. We hope the developer will recover.
Thank
We cannot reproduce this issue, how often does it happen? What device and OS do you use? Is this happening just on one device or on several?
Ctrl+F5