This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Energy management app
Hello here is our new  Energy management app.
The Energy management app for LogicMachine was designed to let
user control its energy consumption in real time based on four criteria:
1.) Actual power consumption limit
2.) Energy consumption per hour limit
3.) Current energy price
4.) Energy consumption profiles
Please find attached User manuals (please read it before use of the app, to properly set the controls).
The app is under development so there could be some bugs, please help us test it and any feedback is more than welcome.

Please use this Thread for any questions/suggestions.

Attached Files
.ipk   energy-20240227.ipk (Size: 589.68 KB / Downloads: 48)
.pdf   Energy app manual v1.0.pdf (Size: 1.13 MB / Downloads: 133)
Great

You should add category and zone field for the counter to do summ per category or zone and to have both display
Also the css should look better with icon shadow box…

Awsome job
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
I have installed the Energy App but I am missing the settings button, how can I get this visible?    
(29.02.2024, 09:49)oyvindnordbo Wrote: I have installed the Energy App but I am missing the settings button, how can I get this visible?

Hello. This is the "user" view, if you want to set settings in the app then please login as admin.
One more possible issue is why you have logged as "admin" but see the interface as "user" is because you have disabled password for the apps.

To enable password for the apps:
LogicMachine->User access->User access for apps
then check "Enable passwords for Apps"
then "save"
Hi, I wanted to try this on my LogicMachine device that have fw 2023.06 but when I try to install it ask for .sig (Signature) file. Is that available?
Just select 'Allow install app without signature file'
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.03.2024, 09:55)Daniel Wrote: Just select 'Allow install app without signature file'

Where I can do that? On the "Install Package" section I have only the two file upload.
You need to install the app via the store not as a package. On the main apps screen click the + icon when logged in as admin. Click the menu in the top left side and select "Install from file".
(08.03.2024, 10:35)admin Wrote: You need to install the app via the store not as a package. On the main apps screen click the + icon when logged in as admin. Click the menu in the top left side and select "Install from file".

Thanks you! I've done it!
Hi!
Here is a script for electricity price for Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland.
I think script could be executed once in hour (Scheduled script) (do not run it too often).

https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...t=nordpool