This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

RGB(W) Visualisation
Hi Erwin,

thank you for your assistance. I tried it now (it's sounds very easy) but I've no success.

First I've created a new KNX Object which filled as a copy the values from the main object.
These one gets the read-only-flag in visualisation (it's only a visualisation object) gets an transparent icon and a new CSS class...

I called the class "rgb2" and add following code into custom CSS:

Code:
.rgb2 {

border-radius: 0px;
   height: 30px;
   min-width: 150px;
   max-width: 150px;
   margin: 0px auto 0;
   opacity: 1; /* optional set to 0.8 to make partial transparent*/

}

But I can't see some changes. Looked into the HTML Code it's seems, that the wanted color bar is a sub object (item-color) of the whole RGB Control Object.

In next step I tried to overwrite the class .item-color (I now that overwrites the style of my whole SL in every page), but I see now the wanted style.

Code:
.item-color {

border-radius: 0px;
   height: 30px;
   min-width: 150px;
   max-width: 150px;
   margin: 0px auto 0;
   opacity: 1; /* optional set to 0.8 to make partial transparent*/

}

What can I do in this case to mark only the "color bar" with the custom CSS?

Thx forwards for your help again :-)))

BR
Habib

Messages In This Thread
RGB(W) Visualisation - by Habib - 30.12.2016, 17:58
RE: RGB(W) Visualisation - by Habib - 30.12.2016, 19:03
RE: RGB(W) Visualisation - by Habib - 31.12.2016, 07:41
RE: RGB(W) Visualisation - by Habib - 31.12.2016, 10:56
RE: RGB(W) Visualisation - by Habib - 31.12.2016, 15:46