This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Modbus TCP values filtering to KNX TP?
Hi,

today I have a question to my modbus connection.
I have 3 Modbus TCP Powermeters which I have successfully integrated in my spaceLYnk.
Now I get on each change a new value (4 Byte) for my visualisation. That's fine, but I don't need them in my KNX TP Netzwork, but the SL is sending them...

In first step I tried to filter them via IP>TP filter rules, but it doesn't work, so I tried it with TP>IP Filter (maybe I missunderstood the direction) but it doesn't matter also?

What I'm doing wrong, or is it impossible to make a filter between modbus TCP->KNX TP?

Happy new year  Smile

BR
Habib
Hi Habib,

In modbus, click on configuration for on of you device and then click on one of the linked object.
You should see a checkbox: write on bus.
Is it check or not? try to change the status of the object and look if it's working as expected.

If not, maybe it's a bug.
I'll let @admin check this. Smile

HNY to you too.
Yes, keep "Write to bus" unchecked and telegrams won't get sent to KNX/TP
Yes that was the solutions :-) thank you :-))