This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX connection settings
Hi!

I have read a lot of topics here in the forum, but still some common things are unclear for me.

My installation is 10 LSS100200. Each one has its own separate TP bus (with Schneider pushbuttons and DALI gateways) and Modbus-RTU bus (with fancoils). So, each one serves its own portion of similar rooms.

All 10 LSS100200 are connected to the same VLAN and act as Bacnet servers for upper-level SCADA. I dont need any direct communication between all LSS100200, what settings should be set in this case? Should I change default KNX address 0.0.255 of each device or I can leave it default 0.0.255 for all?
Should I change default Multicast address or not?
In what cases I should change them?
Disable IP Routing and Tunneling on all devices (on older firmwares it's a single option called KNX/IP Features).
(11.03.2024, 06:35)admin Wrote: Disable IP Routing and Tunneling on all devices (on older firmwares it's a single option called KNX/IP Features).

Ok. Another question, if I use object only in script and modbus mapping, I can disable "Write to bus" in Modbus mapping for such objects?
Yes, or you can use virtual objects.