This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to autoACK a variable with th Logicmachine?
Hi, 

I have an issue:

When I set in KNX an output, I create the two variables in KNX for suporting the output, for example:

10/0/0 ==> Load1 - Ctr_onOff(KNX)
10/0/1 ==> Load1 - Est_onOff (KNX)

but in the LM I add some variables in the next address for managing the output the way I want. For example adding a temporizacion according to my needs. In this case:

10/0/2  ==> Load1 - Tmp_OnOff (LM) with a script asociated to the address id to control the real output
10/0/3  ==> Load1 - Minutes_OnOff (LM)  with a script asociated to the address id to control the real output

It works, but if there is no one in knx sending ack to this variables, produce a lot of repetitions that I want to avoid, I know that is the way it works, but is ther a way to auto ACK this variables when I change via LM this variables? Just like the way it does with others but autochecking its own sendings.

Any ideas without havint to create this variables out of the range of KNX 0/0/1 31/7/255 or setting a device in knx anwering every ACK request?  

Thanks in advance!!
For incoming telegrams to LM you can enable "ACK all group telegrams" in KNX settings.
For outgoing telegrams from LM you need an external device on the bus to ACK the telegrams. No other solution.
(26.04.2024, 10:30)admin Wrote: The only solution is to enable "ACK all group telegrams" in KNX settings.
Hi admin, 

It was already check, this feature is working but in the other direction, if from knx someone send a message, the LM send an ACS, that works! , but I mean the otherwise, like if from the  VISU I could update the variable instead of writing the variable since I dont needs this variables in the bus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In Visualization you can set "No bus write" or use virtual objects.