This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Saturate CPU
I have created scripts to monitor the states of different ignitions. A lighting can belong to more than one grouping, for example, I have two independent lights in a hallway. When any of them turn on, I have to indicate the following states:
1. Grouping of hallway lights on floor 1
2. Building Corridor Light Grouping
3. Grouping of lights on floor 1

I have done it with tags, for the activation of the script. I have written the script with OR logic gates.

The CPU saturates when I turn on/off, for example, to all the lights on the floor. I think it is because when the lights change state, it has to enter the script several times and it becomes saturated.

How can i fix it? Or what is the reason for it to saturate so quickly?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Share your script and check what is the reason for the CPU load. You might created a loop or it is high KNX traffic. Use System load app and also check KNX statistics.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I have a scrtip like this for each tag. Some addresses have up to 3 labels.

x = grp.getvalue('2/3/2')
y = grp.getvalue('2/3/4')
z = grp.getvalue('2/3/6')

if x == true or y == true or z == true  then
    grp.write('2/3/100', true)
else
    grp.write('2/3/100', false)
end

I have verified the knx traffic with the ets and when I give a general off/on it executes all the actions only once, it does not stay in a loop with any address
You can use this solution: https://kb.logicmachine.net/scripting/lo...-statuses/