This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

strange scheduler problem, scripting
(26.01.2017, 12:49)admin Wrote: Is it a scheduled script or a script triggered by a scheduler event? Are you sure this is the correct script since 172800 is a number of seconds in two days, not one.

Its a scheluded script and that doesn't work. If i execute the code in a normal script it works.

Sorry, yes i changed the interval in the script from 24 to 48 to test something, but i pasted the wrong result Sad

This problem starts this weekend, same time with other problems: redis server down? zwave app crash etc (i contacted support about this problem).

Messages In This Thread
RE: strange scheduler problem, scripting - by gjniewenhuijse - 26.01.2017, 12:53