This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud app
Try clearing browser cache.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks Daniel

Already I did it. I have the same problem if I access from the APP Smartphone
(08.01.2018, 14:16)iridium Wrote: Thanks Daniel

Already I did it. I have the same problem if I access from the APP Smartphone

Drop me list off widgets you used. I will test it.
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

The problems I have with:

-Shutter rotary
- General switch
- Thermostat
- Dimmer rotary

If I access LAN, I do not have any problem, only if I access from the cloud. Before the 29th, everything worked correctly in the cloud.ç
I have also tried to update mosaic and restore the backup.

Thanks
(09.01.2018, 16:18)iridium Wrote: Hi,

-Shutter rotary
- General switch
- Thermostat
- Dimmer rotary

If I access LAN, I do not have any problem, only if I access from the cloud. Before the 29th, everything worked correctly in the cloud.ç

Thanks

I already identified the issue and it is on our side, Just leave it and we will fix it as soon as possible. Some widgets are not displayed correctly at the moment.
Ctrl+F5
(09.01.2018, 16:33)Daniel. Wrote:
(09.01.2018, 16:18)iridium Wrote: Hi,

-Shutter rotary
- General switch
- Thermostat
- Dimmer rotary

Thanks

I already identified the issue and it is on our side, Just leave it and we will fix it as soon as possible. Some widgets are not displayed correctly at the moment.

Hi
Try now, should be OK
BR
Ctrl+F5
(14.11.2017, 11:52)AEK Wrote: cloud app does not work on LM3 with 3*RS485 and 1*RS232. devices does not appear in list
my firmware is 20170620

Hi, Daniel
did you try to fix this problem?
the same thing is on lm Re:actor
cloud mosaic is working from cloud and from mobile app, but there no any device in the cloud app list, so there is no way to use push notifications
Hi
Apps are not hardware dependent. It must be something in settings.
Common mistake is to first install app on smartphone and add LM and then later install cloud app on to LM. Cloud app must be running on LM before you add LM to your smartphone app. You can disable notifications and save, then enable again and save. Also make sure you are logged in to cloud in cloud app.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(28.02.2018, 07:52)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Apps are not hardware dependent.  It must be something in settings.
Common mistake is to first install app on smartphone and add LM and then later install cloud app on to LM. Cloud app must be running on LM before you add LM to your smartphone app. You can disable notifications and save, then enable again and save.  Also make sure you are logged in to cloud in cloud app.
BR

this helps.
but cloud app was installed first, logic machine app for android was installed second

now we have another problem:
we recive pushs only when android in the same wifi network as LM.
when we switching to 4g network we don't get pushs. is there any way to find out where is problem.

one more thing. android app don't find any device in local network (even LM). so everytime we start the app it says "can't connect to LM". lm's local ip is set in settings
could it be problem in router settings?
(28.02.2018, 08:29)AEK Wrote:
(28.02.2018, 07:52)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Apps are not hardware dependent.  It must be something in settings.
Common mistake is to first install app on smartphone and add LM and then later install cloud app on to LM. Cloud app must be running on LM before you add LM to your smartphone app. You can disable notifications and save, then enable again and save.  Also make sure you are logged in to cloud in cloud app.
BR

this helps.
but cloud app was installed first, logic machine app for android was installed second

now we have another problem:
we recive pushs only when android in the same wifi network as LM.
when we switching to 4g network we don't get pushs. is there any way to find out where is problem.

one more thing. android app don't find any device in local network (even LM). so everytime we start the app it says "can't connect to LM". lm's local ip is set in settings
could it be problem in router settings?
Notifications are sent trough google services regardless if you are on local network or on 4G. This must be something with your internet connection.
Do you use Voice control?
Ctrl+F5
(28.02.2018, 08:34)Daniel. Wrote: Notifications are sent trough google services regardless if you are on local network or on 4G. This must be something with your internet connection.

no, voice control is not installed on LM
(28.02.2018, 09:47)AEK Wrote:
(28.02.2018, 08:34)Daniel. Wrote: Notifications are sent trough google services regardless if you are on local network or on 4G. This must be something with your internet connection.

Then disable voice in app and this popup will not be visible.  This notification is for voice server connection.
Ctrl+F5
(28.02.2018, 09:54)Daniel. Wrote:
(28.02.2018, 09:47)AEK Wrote:

Then disable voice in app and this popup will not be visible.  This notification is for voice server connection.

thanks!
Hi,

I have problems with the cloud, I can access but it does not work. I have the problem in two LMs

If I use IP access it works.

Is it a cloud problem?

Thanks!!
Hi
Do you have any errors for Mqtt client in LM?
BR
Ctrl+F5
(20.03.2018, 16:04)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Do you have any errors for Mqtt client  in LM?
BR

No, 
No, I've checked in both
Hello,
We have the same problem in another 2 LM of clients

Thanks
now it should work fine. Sorry for the issue.
(22.03.2018, 10:27)edgars Wrote: now it should work fine. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks!!!
Hello!

We are having problems with the cloud again. Now it does not access and can not be synchronized. It happens in all the LM's

Thanks!