This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Web pages customization
Hi
Can I somehow:
1. Change the default icons for both visualisations.
2. Change the webpage name (title)? Because it's visible when user saves a bookmark and the default name is confusing.
3. Add a SSL certificate signed by our corporate certification authority.

?

Thank you

Device: LogicMachine LM5Lp
firmware: 2016.12.5
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
This is for changing title via custom javascript and jQuery:
Code:
// Changing title
$(function(){
$('title').html('New name');
});
In similar way you can change icon path and change the main icon to custom.
Code:
// Changing icon
$(function(){
new_path = 'http://LM_address/scada/resources/icons/new_image.png'
$('head > link')[3].href= new_path
$('head > link')[4].href= new_path
});
Hi,

Default icons can be deleted and you can upload your new icons one by one or create a ZIP file with multiple icons in them and upload the ZIP to import them as batch.

You can create also some new icons by using this URL: http://openrb.com/icons/

You can change the webpage name (title) by -> System config -> System -> Hostname (default = LogicMachine), by doing this you also get the new name as prefix in your back-up's

SSL cerificate is not possible (yet), as far as i now (and Edgars posted something about it already on this forum) EMBS is looking into this topic to include it somehow. 

BR,

Erwin
Thank you both

Only small change for future use - the correct path is
new_path = '/scada/resources/icons/new_image.png'

You can change the webpage name (title) by -> System config -> System -> Hostname (default = LogicMachine), by doing this you also get the new name as prefix in your back-up's
- Yes, but this change changes the device name too. Which is something what I don't want to do because the device name must stay in our corporate format. But users like fancy names. So in my case buuuudzik's solution is better.

SSL cerificate is not possible (yet)...
- Please do it. This is a big problem for correct enterprise integration of LM.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
(13.02.2017, 23:20)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Default icons can be deleted and you can upload your new icons one by one or create a ZIP file with multiple icons in them and upload the ZIP to import them as batch.

You can create also some new icons by using this URL: http://openrb.com/icons/

You can change the webpage name (title) by -> System config -> System -> Hostname (default = LogicMachine), by doing this you also get the new name as prefix in your back-up's

SSL cerificate is not possible (yet), as far as i now (and Edgars posted something about it already on this forum) EMBS is looking into this topic to include it somehow. 

BR,

Erwin

Dear Erwin van der Zwart,
I am using SpaceLynk and this function about which you write here (importing a zip file as a package) is missing. No, of course it is in the description of the pop-up window when importing the icon, but there is no possibility to select the ZIP file, it is simply not highlighted as supported. What do you think about that? who should fix this bug? I am using latest firmware from Schieder 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Don’t click choose file, just drag and drop the zip file onto that button from Finder and click save. Think it’s a bug, cause you used to be able to choose the zip directly.
(24.11.2018, 00:43)FatMax Wrote: Don’t click choose file, just drag and drop the zip file onto that button from Finder and click save. Think it’s a bug, cause you used to be able to choose the zip directly.

All right! Thank you FaxMax