This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to control the KNX bus via SMS and send notices via SMS?
Ah, I thought way to far! So I send http requests from the SMS-Linux Box. Sounds very logical.

I first thought that the Raspberry simply does the raw processing, i.e. sending and receiving messages. All scripting within the LM3 environment in order to have all scripts in one place, i.e. when editing group addresses in ETS4 I would just need to adapt things in the LM3 and its scripts without having to edit scripts on the Raspberry Pi as well. But at last it is probably better to have the SMS handling completely on the Raspberry and therefore it's own environment.

Thanks a lot for your support, will try to get this all running as soon as all hardware has arrived!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to control the KNX bus via SMS and send notices via SMS? - by RSV4 - 11.09.2015, 08:51