This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04
(02.05.2017, 06:14)admin Wrote: @buuuudzik

1. Admin access has always been in System Config, not User Access
2. Remember password is disabled for admin account for security reasons
3. We strongly recommend not to use port forwarding for remote access but you use VPN. This way you can have a static IP.

It's not possible to use client MAC address instead of IP.

Thanks admin, 1) yes, sorry, I see this now. 2) I agree with your opinion. 3) But unfortunately on Logic Machine there is no satisfying solution for VPN(could be also additionally paid e.g. yearly 30euro). But this should be like in Spacelynk not via Mosaic which is too simple now. Traditional VPN connection is not so easy and should be 100% executed via machine. Very nice solution is in Fibaro when you have app for visualisation and this app choose between local and remote(via fibaro servers). The same is via webbrowser. I know this is unfortunately not easy, but in my opinion this has very high priority and this is key point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04 - by buuuudzik - 02.05.2017, 07:04