This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Error address not on / off?
Sad 
Hi everybody ! Everyone helped me with!
I have an error, it reported in Eror log as shown.
When not writing to the object (ie 2/1/6 object) it on and off is ok, ok.
And then when we write anything into an object (such as a 2/1/6 object) that object can not be assigned any other value. Meaning that the value will always be constant. On is always on, off is always off.
Does the LM3 have the same package errors as I see? And how to fix?
I also backup to another lm3 but still suffer. I also reset the memory card is still suffering Sad
I have some questions to answer, expect people to help me, I am new! Sad
What is the difference between an Event-based and an Event script?
-I have the following function:
"Query = 'SELECT name FROM objects WHERE tagcache ==? AND datahex ==?'
  If table.maxn (db: getall (query, 'PB_T1', '01')) == 0 then
    Grp.write (`3/1/2 ', true)
  End "
So what does this query do? And what does the "if" command do?
You can into see this here:
123.16.255.200:9004
Thank all!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Which firmware version are you running?
I'm running firmware version 2016.09 (2016.9.27)
Recently updated to version 2017.4 RC1 but still error!
I use this backup to another LM3 still fails!
please help me!
I first encountered this error!
Hi,

I just checked, it happens only when there is a active script attached to the object, when i disable this script then it's ok.

Strange thing is that the attached script is empty so this cannot cause it so i assumed it's something in your common functions.

I see things there that are not functions and lots of functions that should not even be there if you aske me, might even be double functions (sms etc) now as you use them also from user lib.

I would suggest to clean up your common functions first, reboot and check from there..

BR,

Erwin
You can do anything on my lm3!
You can delete everything as long as it works and find help for me!
Help me !
Thank you very much!
Hi,

That's your job (:

Start with removing all added stuff in your common functions and if thats not enough then disable all your scripts and enable them step by step your scripts again until you have found the script that causes it. 

I performed a search in your DB for the GA if it's used in a script somewhere and thats not the case. So i'm pretty sure it will solve your issue if you remove all added stuff in your common functions and optionally reboot...

Good luck!

BR,

Erwin
Thank pro! I will check my fuction. Oh no, that"s my job! Smile.
I have some questions to answer, expect people to help me, I am new! Sad
What is the difference between an Event-based and an Event script?
-I have the following function:
"Query = 'SELECT name FROM objects WHERE tagcache ==? AND datahex ==?'
 If table.maxn (db: getall (query, 'PB_T1', '01')) == 0 then
   Grp.write (`3/1/2 ', true)
 End "
So what does this query do? And what does the "if" command do?
Thank pro!
It checks if there are no objects in ON state having PB_T1 tag. It will not work if object has more than one tag. It should be rewritten using grp.tag call.
Hi,

The query is a database request that now checks a tag group for objects with value true, the if statement checks the result and controls the output based on that.

BR,

Erwin
(26.04.2017, 07:04)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Today I found bugs clearer!
Can you tell me more about this error for me to handle?
I deleted the User libraries section and found it to run fine. But I open it empty, do not understand what it has saved?. Could this error be due to this item? "User Libraries" save something.
Thank you very much ! Smile
-------------------------
I also tried "User libraries". This function only when called with the "require" command will work.
Example:
Require (user.gmail)
Sms (...................)
But I dible it goes:
--require (user.gmail) Dible.
Sms (...................)
I can still send mail. It may save for one call only.
----------------------------