This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

DALI motion sensors and DT8
Hello,

1. Does LM support DT8 (Colour control) DALI devices? For example this dimmer
2. Does LM support DALI motion detectors? For example this one
Only standard DALI commands are supported, multi-master mode (needed for any kind of sensors) is not supported.
http://www.dali-ag.org/discover-dali/dali-standard.html

DT8 should be standard DALI command, isn't it?
Hello,
If it could be helpful, the DALI-KNX gateway from Schneider Electric supports DT8 ballasts, from this point on, I have not yet integrated this type of ballast, so I do not tell you the compatibility with the object data and the LM or HL ...

Let's see if anyone in the forum has been able to work with dt8 and HL or LM.

Greetings colleagues  Wink
Hi,

Correct, we support DT8 on MTN6725-0001 (from gateway FW 1.3)

From HL you can control the templates to set RGB or K values.

BR,

Erwin
(02.05.2017, 15:15)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Correct, we support DT8 on MTN6725-0001 (from gateway FW 1.3)

From HL you can control the templates to set RGB or K values.

BR,

Erwin
how is HL done to perform this type of RGB control?

in ETS5 only appears to me to realize regulation, connection, value and states

Regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

See page 32 to 34 of this document: http://download.schneider-electric.com/f..._2016_4_EN

BR,

Erwin
(28.04.2017, 06:42)admin Wrote: Only standard DALI commands are supported, multi-master mode (needed for any kind of sensors) is not supported.

Hello,

does this mean, that LM integrated DALI gateway will not support DT8 devices? Or is an integration of DT8 into LogicMachine native gateway planned for foreseeable future? 
I would gladly test it, because I have an installation where a single DT8 device has been added by a client and now I am unable to integrate it Sad

Thank you,
Jakub