This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Refresh iframe when widget opens
Hi, I have a widget that contains an iframe, inside this iframe I have a table that contains some data. Depending on the status of some variables, when I open the widget, the content of the table inside the iframe must change. Now I don't want to set the refresh option of the iframe to 1 second, I only want that it will be refreshed only at the opening of the widget.
Do you have some ideas? 

Thanks! Smile
Probably it would be good for your app when your data would be updated very 1s, but you don't want refresh whole htmlWink You can prepare html(.lp file which generates html) with javascript which refresh only data in the table not whole html.
With an event script I create a file that contains the HTML code for the table. This HTML code is update, but the iframe not..
In RC1 iframes are loaded only when visible and unloaded when hidden, unless persistent option is set. This should do the trick for you.
it doesn't work Sad  I have HL firmware v 2.0..
Are you loading html or lp page? It might be cached, check browser dev tools.
I tryed both extension with same results..

If I wait more then 10 seconds it work as it should, but if wait less than this time it doesn't work..
SOLVED! Big Grin
I had to add the timestamp at the end of the url of the iframe, so the browser don't take the page in the cache!
Just tested this with .lp and it's not cached at all.