This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06
I have a problem with upgrade on one LM4 which has now firmware 20160927. When remains time for upgrade go to 169s then LM back to System configuration. I've upgraded before another LM4 and there was no such a problem but it has newer firmware so maybe this is because of it. I want prepare this upgrade especially for Mosaic and its new modules. Maybe somebody had similar problem. I've also prepared a screen from System log after the upgrade try. I see only some problem with filesystem on /dev/mmcblk0p3 but I don't know if this is real problem with SD or only some small problem indication.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 RC4 - by buuuudzik - 08.07.2017, 12:45