This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LogicMachine3 Re:actor 24 V Output not working
Hi,

I have the LogicMachine3 Re:actor and was trying to start using the digital outputs to control some relays. However, I am not able to measure a voltage between any of the digital outputs and 24 V Output ground. There is no voltage in the 24 V Ouput, either.

Any thoughts? Is there a hardware malfunction in my unit? What should I check?

Best regards,
Vesa
Hi,

In LM3:Reactor have 2 pin power supply. Did you supply power for them?

Thanks
Big Grin
Thanks & Best Regards
(17.08.2017, 09:10)nhieulk Wrote: Hi,

Thanks
Big Grin

I was using this wiring diagram from the manual:

where there is the label 24 V Output below the red and black connectors on the top left. Now it seems to me that I should actually connect these to the power supply to have it supply power to the digital outputs.
(17.08.2017, 10:19)vesa.holtta@aalto.fi Wrote:
(17.08.2017, 09:10)nhieulk Wrote: Hi,

Thanks
Big Grin

I was using this wiring diagram from the manual:

where there is the label 24 V Output below the red and black connectors on the top left. Now it seems to me that I should actually connect these to the power supply to have it supply power to the digital outputs.

This did not solve the problem. There is no voltage in the outputs even though I can see from the web interface that the outputs are on.

Vesa
Hi
Are you sure that you have correct firmware ?

BR
(22.08.2017, 08:19)morak Wrote: Hi
Are you sure that you have correct firmware ?

BR

The firmware was incorrect. Now it works perfectly.

Thank you.

BR,
Vesa