This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

help me ! start up init !
Hi everybody !
I have a little trouble. Hope everybody help please.
My Lm3 has a Start-up (init) script. That part, I understand that every lm3 restart it will execute the command line inside it.
But when we break the power supply for Lm3 (for example to turn off the power supply for it) and turn it back on. This start-up init does not work, meaning that the commands in it do not work!
So how do when lm3 restart can we track when it boot up? (Including the loss of lm3 source it can also be checked)
My Lm3 is a reactor 1. Restart the entire light up and then back to position as before start up.

------------------------------

Example:
In the startup init section, we write:
- init script
grp.write ('0/0/10', true)
So when we turn off the 24V source of lm3, then turn on the 24V power again. Does Lm3 run the script in init init?

------------------------------------------
Through testing, lm3 reactor 1 does not operate the script above  Sad
Try adding os.sleep(10) before any group write telegrams. It's possible that KNX devices are started some short time after LM boots up in case when the whole system is restarted. You can try increasing the sleep delay if it's still not working.