Logic Machine Forum
add element in a standard widget - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Visualization (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: add element in a standard widget (/showthread.php?tid=5637)

add element in a standard widget - arturfra - 27.09.2024

Hi,

how I could add an element (% visualization) on a standard widget (roman blinds move/stop) ? I need to watch the % of opened blind as I can see on the apple home kit, as you undestand I should modify the "Roman Blinds move/stop" to add a percentage visualization

thanks in advance for answering me

ps. I'm not a programmer, only if there's a fast way to do it or if someone could write it for me

RE: add element in a standard widget - CristianAgata - 27.09.2024

(27.09.2024, 16:21)arturfra Wrote: Hi,

how I could add an element (% visualization) on a standard widget (roman blinds move/stop) ? I need to watch the % of opened blind as I can see on the apple home kit, as you undestand I should modify the "Roman Blinds move/stop" to add a percentage visualization

ps. I'm not a programmer, only if there's a fast way to do it or if someone could write it for me

Hi,
I created this widget with widget editor module.
Try if could be fine.
Best regards Cristian

RE: add element in a standard widget - arturfra - 29.09.2024

(27.09.2024, 18:28)CristianAgata Wrote:

Hi,
Try if could be fine.
Best regards Cristian

Hi Cristian

it works thanks, but I'd like to re-use the original blind widget because it has an image that show the blind up and down, another thing, how your widget recognize the difference when i click on up or down icon ? I associate the same object... but it works correctly

RE: add element in a standard widget - CristianAgata - 29.09.2024

(29.09.2024, 18:45)arturfra Wrote:

Hi,
Try if could be fine.
Best regards Cristian

Hi Cristian

it works thanks, but I'd like to re-use the original blind widget because it has an image that show the blind up and down, another thing, how your widget recognize the difference when i click on up or down icon ? I associate the same object... but it works correctly
Hi up and down it is the same object, the difference it is the value sent 0 for up and 1 for down.
BR Cristian

RE: add element in a standard widget - arturfra - 29.09.2024

(29.09.2024, 19:15)CristianAgata Wrote:

Hi,
Try if could be fine.
Best regards Cristian

Hi Cristian

Hi up and down it is the same object, the difference it is the value sent 0 for up and 1 for down.
BR Cristian

ahhh ok tnx, is it possible to invert the % value? Example instead to show 70% close for me better to show 30% open as Apple Home kit does...

RE: add element in a standard widget - CristianAgata - 30.09.2024

(29.09.2024, 19:55)arturfra Wrote:
(29.09.2024, 19:15)CristianAgata Wrote:

Hi,
Try if could be fine.
Best regards Cristian

Hi Cristian

BR Cristian

ahhh ok tnx, is it possible to invert the % value? Example instead to show 70% close for me better to show 30% open as Apple Home kit does...
Hi,
Assume that the object of blind positions it is '1/0/0'
And the object that you want to use in apple will be '32/1/1'. I will do:
knx_value = grp.getvalue('1/0/0')
New_value = abs(knx_value - 100)
grp.write('32/1/1',New_value)
It should work, maybe could be others ways to do.
Let me know.
Best regards Cristian