This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

add element in a standard widget
(29.09.2024, 19:55)arturfra Wrote:
(29.09.2024, 19:15)CristianAgata Wrote:
(29.09.2024, 18:45)arturfra Wrote:
(27.09.2024, 18:28)CristianAgata Wrote:
(27.09.2024, 16:21)arturfra Wrote: Hi,

how I could add an element (% visualization) on a standard widget (roman blinds move/stop) ? I need to watch the % of opened blind as I can see on the apple home kit, as you undestand I should modify the "Roman Blinds move/stop" to add a percentage visualization

thanks in advance for answering me

ps. I'm not a programmer, only if there's a fast way to do it or if someone could write it for me

Hi,
I created this widget with widget editor module.
Try if could be fine.
Best regards Cristian

Hi Cristian

it works thanks, but I'd like to re-use the original blind widget because it has an image that show the blind up and down, another thing, how your widget recognize the difference when i click on up or down icon ? I associate the same object... but it works correctly
Hi up and down it is the same object, the difference it is the value sent 0 for up and 1 for down.
BR Cristian

ahhh ok tnx, is it possible to invert the % value? Example instead to show 70% close for me better to show 30% open as Apple Home kit does...
Hi,
Assume that the object of blind positions it is '1/0/0'
And the object that you want to use in apple will be '32/1/1'. I will do:
knx_value = grp.getvalue('1/0/0')
New_value = abs(knx_value - 100)
grp.write('32/1/1',New_value)
It should work, maybe could be others ways to do.
Let me know.
Best regards Cristian

Messages In This Thread
RE: add element in a standard widget - by CristianAgata - 30.09.2024, 17:43