This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1
i see. i preferred disable and enable to achieve this. the old behaviour was convenient for testing scripts that build up some data.
there is probably another issue in this context: since the update i occasionally get "comparison with nil values" in several of the resident scripts, where the nil variables have been read many times before by the same resident script (grp.getvalue...) causing odd behaviour because some of these variables have to be calculated in a different way on first call. these GAs are even conserved with a backup and restore. i have no idea, why they should get lost every 100 or 1000 calls. there was no reboot inbetween and the script has not been dis-/enabled. i have 2 LM machines, it seems the same on both (one has the latest, the other one RC1 2022 firmware).

ps: what happens after an error with a resident script, e.g. after a comparison with nil value ? does the script fully restart and lose the values of the variables ? in the versions before, it kept the variables.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - by chrigi - 26.01.2023, 09:37