This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

MQTT.client:subscribe(): Not connected
Hi,
I keep getting Mosaic20 error:  Line 777: MQTT.clientConfusedubscribe(): Not connected

where can I find help on this and how can I resolve this error?

Thanks a lot!
Hi
Do you have it with current date and time? There were issues 3 days ago but right now all is fine. If you have it I would check if LM has correct gateway and dns.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I get it occasionally, for example yesterday:
Line 350: MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected

Thanks!
(27.02.2019, 18:56)puntukas Wrote: I get it occasionally, for example yesterday:
Line 350: MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected

Thanks!
This can happen occasionally, you probably had some short Internet connection problems.

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk
Ctrl+F5
Hi
I've got these errors too. The strange part is I've uninstalled mosaic20, mosaic3 and mosaic3 beta but I still get messages:

Code:
"Line 777: MQTT.client:subscribe(): Not connected"
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
(28.02.2019, 13:07)Thomas Wrote: Hi
I've got these errors too. The strange part is I've uninstalled mosaic20, mosaic3 and mosaic3 beta but I still get messages:

Code:
"Line 777: MQTT.client:subscribe(): Not connected"

This is also used by Alexa and Cloud app.
Ctrl+F5
OK I've uninstalled Cloud configuration tool too. Now I'm waiting for the error.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
(28.02.2019, 13:29)Thomas Wrote: OK I've uninstalled Cloud configuration tool too. Now I'm waiting for the error.

You should log out before uninstalling. Logout should be enough to stop this service app can me installed.
Ctrl+F5