This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine wishlist
(06.10.2018, 18:01)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote:
(06.10.2018, 14:24)buuuudzik Wrote: Adding NodeJS
+1

I was little curious what would be the Erwin opinion... Best RegardsWink

Logic Machine is a powerful gateway and this would add very powerful and already existing new features and now also because better CPUs it could be possible.
Done is better than perfect
(19.09.2018, 14:11)AEK Wrote:
(18.09.2018, 13:39)Jørn Wrote: It would be great to get error log on non-existant group addresses used in scripts.
you can use regular log()

log(grp.write('37/7/254', true))

and that was in log:

* arg: 1
 * nil
* arg: 2
 * string: not found

I really don't want to put that in every script with every object..

Best regards, Jørn.
Maybe it would be a good improvement: multitype script.

Possibility to easily manage various type scripts which are the part of one system.
Hi,

About trends in 1 hour, he would be good to represent a day of 24 hours and not 23 as now.
One day that begins at 0 hour and finished at 24 hours. Big Grin

BR
jean-marc
Jean-Marc
I think good option would be adding a place for name source addresses and then it would be possible to show them in Object logsWink
And also in user.lib near "Save" button, "Reload scripts" button for reloading all scripts which uses this library. I know that some scripts could be running but there should be such possibility for manual reload.
I have another idea:
adding tags to grp.write, grp.update, grp.response:
Code:
grp.write("1/1/1", true, "scheduler cmd")

Or even but not equal adding script id.

This could be visible in Object logs.
Hi,

That is already possible:

grp.tag('tag name'):write(value)

grp.tag('tag name'):update(value)

grp.tag('tag name'):read()

BR,

Erwin
(23.02.2019, 18:45)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

That is already possible:

grp.tag('tag name'):write(value)

grp.tag('tag name'):update(value)

grp.tag('tag name'):read()

BR,

Erwin

Thanks Erwin for answer, this is only an idea. But I mean not update all addresses which are tagged but only a tool for better logging. E.g. ability to add some info to every command sended via script. It could be auto or manual e.g. grp.write("1/1/1", true, "sended from scheduler"). Of course it would be possible only on local LM. It could be visible in Object logs.

E.g.
Time             | Address | Name                | Value | Tag
14:05:10.300 | 1/1/1       | Lamp 1 on/off     | off       | schedule
14:05:10.500 | 1/1/1       | Lamp 1 on/off     | on       |constant-light
You can override grp.sender field with any two characters. It will be displayed in object logs / source address column.
This is something closerWink But I don't want override default data which could be useful. Perfect would be tags or script id + line.

I've checked also this sender property but it is visible only in DB, it isn't visible in Object logs.

But how can I change this property? I've tried change it in such way but without success (Source address = local):
Code:
grp.sender = "s2"
grp.write("0/0/1", true)

Is this change is local or global?
You are probably running an older FW version, this is how it looks in RC1:

I've used demo LM on your siteWink
You can think also about adding to Mosaic there functions:
- hiding icon when specific value of object,
- adding a function of only status showing for switching controls, not another control for statuses and another for switches. Especially this will be nice if control with text for ON/OFF would be only a status (it is very small and better for showing lot of states).

And also some rooms joiner.
(08.03.2019, 09:03)buuuudzik Wrote: You can think also about adding to Mosaic there functions:
- hiding icon when specific value of object,
- adding a function of only status showing for switching controls, not another control for statuses and another for switches. Especially this will be nice if control with text for ON/OFF would be only a status (it is very small and better for showing lot of states).

And also some rooms joiner.

Please explain rooms joiner.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Function for join 2 rooms into 1 when. Join all objects of these 2 rooms into 1 room. Maybe split functions would be also helpful. Probably it could be possible now in JSON backup.

And also floor without rooms but which is the room, like Settings.
Hi,
I use multiple trends at visu, would be better if trend's names can be hidden. As example at my visu with 3 trends graphs mostly hidden by trend's names. May be we can switch on/off names?? Toggle key can be next after Graph and data... Or trend's names can be shown near Graph and Data keys, not on trend's field..
@AlexLV, can you post a screenshot of you want to achieve? Probably this can be implemented with Custom CSS.
Hi,

Since we are on the trend, we should be able compare multiple trends with different dates, for example:
January 2018 temperature with January 2019 temperature.

BR
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask of a way to show error logs to the end client without giving admin access ot the configuration tab of the LM. I have Dali gateways on KNX side and I want to log all the group addresses that are indicating faults and show this on a list of erros so then end client can check it. 

The default log function and object logs tab is nice but is there a way to access it without having admin access?

Kind regards,