This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine wishlist
(26.02.2018, 10:53)admin Wrote: @buuuudzik, due to how RRD works I don't think that DST skip/overlap can be easily fixed

@Jørn, categories/groups for trends/schedulers are already planned

I understand and now I’ve added the timeshift correction when I am using Trend API

But what do you think about add the possibility of select if max/avg/min value is stored in RRD db? Is it easier than timeshift correction?
Done is better than perfect
Maybe you can also add into event object the info about last value (before change).
In Object definition, i would wish for the opportunity to expand possibility to edit Poll Interval 
Now this is max 3600 seconds. Id like to be able to choose minutes and hours as well.

And also maybe a simple poll schedule, like poll every day at 14 o'clock

Now I do this with script, would be fun to easy set it up in object-definition.
Hi,

I know that updatetime in event scripts shown only current time of event.
I suppose that save of previous state of updatetime field will be helpful for some application.

For example it is very simple to make doubleclick handler:

is_doubleclick = prev_updatetime + dblclick_timeout < updatetime

Just now I should use storage for save prev click time but think that using prev updatetime will be more elegant solution
(24.05.2018, 13:57)Safar Wrote: Hi,

I know that updatetime in event scripts shown only current time of event.
I suppose that save of previous state of updatetime field will be helpful for some application.

For example it is very simple to make doubleclick handler:

is_doubleclick = prev_updatetime + dblclick_timeout < updatetime

Just now I should use storage for save prev click time but think that using prev updatetime will be more elegant solution

Hi
What is the use case for double click?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
A few time ago I was developing a normal switch button which switch light(short) + control disabling auto switching(on long and when appear big button short) by presence detector when user want it. In other case I was disabling blind also on long. And I've asked about double click because especially on mobile using intuitive few events can simplify visu. If you can implement some other actions than short click in editor it would be niceWink
(24.05.2018, 14:34)dDaniel. Wrote: Hi
What is the use case for double click?
BR

Hi, I mean for watch doubleclick via telegrams reception from wall switches. Now I use it for quick change full/last stored bright level for DMX LED lights.

So I have:
short - on/off light
long - dim
doubleclick - change full / last dimmed - (very convenient for me Smile )

Beside I planning use doubleclick for curtain also, as I use dry contact controlled somfy, so anyway all control path going via LM

short - open to memorized position / stop
long - open
doubleclick - close

now I use only long with cyclical open/close mode (standard KNX shutter mode) but it works no so good as expected.
Please add support to subfolders in serving .lp files. Problem description below:

path 'apps/data/myapp' returns index.lp from myapp folder

but path 'apps/data/myapp/settings' when there is no setting file returns 404 status.

So when I have an webapp with some modern routing and I will refresh page not in home path my app will crash until I will change path to homeSad
Hi,

As someone have mentioned earlier in this thread. SIP interface, is it far away?

As I see it, there are only to things that is stopping me from only using LM on my project.
One is Video Intercom, and the other one is an official app for both Android and IOS.

BR Even Sundgot.
Official app exist on both platforms.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(17.06.2018, 17:26)Daniel. Wrote: Official app exist on both platforms.

Hi, that was new to me. last time i used it, it was probably an beta. 
Then its only the video intercom support that i feel is missing  Smile

BR Even Sundgot.
Possibility to select black background in scripts (Lua, JS, CSS) for save integrators eyesWink

I know that I can do this by some webbrowser addon but I mean more whole theme.
I would like to see the custom values in all objects when using the set value function. Now it only works on boolean datatypes.

Best regards, Jørn.
"Text" link buttons.  So I don't need to make lots of different buttons with different text labels.  (If you put the Text in as Text it makes the center of the button un-clickable.)
Adding something like Beautify for improving visually code after save or after clicking special button. And please add black theme. And also buttons parallel to shortcuts because when I want do find and replace all then in Firefox window is refreshing so sometimes it is very badly, when I'm not save my codeWink
Changelog. Possibility to add some info about what today I'm changed and also check changelogs. Yes, I know that I can do it by myself in other place or I can create app but maybe it would be a standard?
It would be great to get error log on non-existant group addresses used in scripts.

Best regards, Jørn.
(18.09.2018, 13:39)Jørn Wrote: It would be great to get error log on non-existant group addresses used in scripts.
you can use regular log()

log(grp.write('37/7/254', true))

and that was in log:

* arg: 1
 * nil
* arg: 2
 * string: not found
Adding NodeJS
(06.10.2018, 14:24)buuuudzik Wrote: Adding NodeJS
+1