This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Query Object status "Thermostat Status Alert" in Mosaic
From the Mosaic Widgett, I want to control a Radiant floor, Change operating mode and raise the setpoint temperature lower.
I control the setpoint temperature, the problem is with the change of operating mode.
The question I have with "The type of object to associate in Thermostat Status Alert would be the same as Operation Mode Status?
  I have an object of a byte that gives me the general state of the controller, would this object be valid?
  Attached capture image of Mosaic and the type of Object of 1 Byte.

BR

Thermostat widget treats status bits like this (status/alert input is 1 byte object):

Quote:Bit 0 - Mode Comfort
Bit 1 - Mode Standby
Bit 2 - Mode Night
Bit 3 - Mode Frost/heat protection
Bit 4 - Dew point alarm
Bit 5 - Heating/Cooling
Bit 6 - Controller active
Bit 7 - Frost alarm

It should work for you apart from the Dew point alarm bit.
Hi
The operation mode is done via:

• "4" = Frost/heat protection
• "3" = Night reduction
• "2" = Standby
• "1" = Comfort

Where the Thermostat status is like this:
Bit 0Comfort (1/0)
Bit 1Standby (1/0)
Bit 2Night operation (1/0)
Bit 3Frost/heat protection (1/0)
Bit 4Dewpoint alarm 1/0
Bit 5Heating (1)/cooling (0)
Bit 6Controller inactive (1/0)
Bit 7Frost alarm (1/0)

Nearly the same as in Jung I think,

This is based on SE thermostat.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(18.03.2019, 11:24)admin Wrote: Thermostat widget treats status bits like this (status/alert input is 1 byte object):

Quote:Bit 0 - Mode Comfort
Bit 1 - Mode Standby
Bit 2 - Mode Night
Bit 3 - Mode Frost/heat protection
Bit 4 - Dew point alarm
Bit 5 - Heating/Cooling
Bit 6 - Controller active
Bit 7 - Frost alarm

It should work for you apart from the Dew point alarm bit.

Bit 0 - Mode Comfort   -Then I understand that when Bit "0" is "1" Comfort mode "on"
Bit 1 - Mode Standby   -Then I understand that when Bit "1" is "1" Stanby mode "on"
Bit 2 - Mode Night       -Then I understand that when Bit "2" is "1" Night mode "on"
Bit 3 - Mode Frost/heat protection   -Then I understand that when Bit "3" is "1" Mode Frost/heat protection "on"

Only I have to take into account these 4 first Bit, according to this with selecting the object of my Jung thermostat would be enough, but I can not get the status in the Widget, should I do a Script?

Br
What datatype have you set for this object? It should be set to 5 (1 byte unsigned).
(18.03.2019, 14:47)pid=\12333 Wrote:What datatype have you set for this object? It should be set to 5 (1 byte unsigned).

Object 1/0/5 is the mode of operation and object 1/0/6 should be the state

admin
(18.03.2019, 15:16)josemabera Wrote:
(18.03.2019, 14:47)pid=\12333 Wrote:What datatype have you set for this object? It should be set to 5 (1 byte unsigned).

admin

Now if I get the data, this data changes depending on the bits that are active (Dewpoint alarm, Heating / cooling ....)
How can I know the operating mode status, knowing that inside the Byte it changes its value depending on the state of the controller?

BR

Josema

(18.03.2019, 17:28)josemabera Wrote:
(18.03.2019, 15:16)josemabera Wrote:

admin

Now if I get the data, this data changes depending on the bits that are active (Dewpoint alarm, Heating / cooling ....)
How can I know the operating mode status, knowing that inside the Byte it changes its value depending on the state of the controller?

BR

Josema

Just check which bit 0-3 is set to 1
Ctrl+F5
You can use this script to decode bitmask to separate binary values: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...57#pid9757
(18.03.2019, 17:36)admin Wrote: You can use this script to decode bitmask to separate binary values: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...57#pid9757

Thank you very much for your response, I will look to see if I have understood and I am capable Once the Byte is decrypted, what will be the object for the mosaic thermostat?
 Thanks again

BR
  Jose Ma
 I report here the solution with which I solve the problem I had to see in Mosaic 2.0 the status of the operation mode of the stay controls JUNG 4093KRMTSD.

Thanks for your help, thanks also to David that without his help he could not have done it

Where do I apply the following 

[archivo adjunto = 1269]

Attached Files
.txt   Script Estado Modo de Funcionamiento.txt (Size: 1.01 KB / Downloads: 15)
Hi all!

I have some problems with the thermostat widget, maybe some of you can help me.

I have linked the current temperature and setpoint and that works fine, but I struggle with the mode change. I have tried to use the same group address for operation mode input and thermostat alert with no luck. I also tried with separate group addresses with no luck either.

Problem is:

- When changing the mode from KNX, the widget shows the icon for comfort, the icon for standby, but when changed to economy, the icon does only change to standby. Frost protection works fine. The value sent is $03.

- When using the mode option in the widget, it works fine with comfort. Symbol changes and value is sent to the bus. Same with standby. When Economy is chosen, the symbol hops back to standby, but Economy ($03) is sent to the bus. When Frost/Building Protection is chosen (04$) is chosen, the symbol changes back to Economy but the right value is sent to the KNX bus.

Is there something I do wrong with the linking or any other tips for what could be wrong? (Mosaic 3.0)
As you can see above, the Operation Mode and Thermostat status are not the same. How they operate are described above and it will work correctly only if your object works same way. This widget was created by SE for SE thermostat.
We thinking of making new widget which will work based on KNX HVAC object
Ctrl+F5
Ok, thanks for your fast reply. We look forward to a widget with actual temperature, setpoint change and mode change. Smile