This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with FB Editor
Good morning,

I'm trying to start with the function block editor but i have some problems because i never used something like this before. And the manuals dont reallly help me.

I understand the general structure of the editor but fail yet with a simple logic like this:

I have an "or function block" with two inputs. Both inputs are true/false objects (e.g. 32/1/1 and 32/1/2) and the function is triggered by one of them. The output is the object 32/1/3.
 If i test the function the value of the output 32/1/3 only can change between true and false. 

How can i reach now if one of the inputs is true the output writes an other value (e.g. ASCII text) on 32/1/3 and if both inputs are false again an other value?

Thank you for your help!
Hi
Check this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQ7s5imZdk
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi, 

Thank you for the quick response, i saw this video yet but it didn't help me.
In the video the output is true or false. But i want that the output is a specific value in an other datatype.

I am sorry for this perhaps its too high for me.
If you need this for visualization you can use custom values option to map specific text to true/false values.
You can do it like that, but if you need this just for visu then do it like admin said.

Attached Files
.json   text select.json (Size: 11.13 KB / Downloads: 23)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(11.04.2019, 12:53)Daniel. Wrote: You can do it like that, but if you need this just for visu then do it like admin said.

This is function i looked for.

Thank you very much