This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

remote.logicmachine.net
Hello I am seeing a new version of cloud.logicmachine.net that seems more interesting and is remote.logicmachine.net

Is there documentation on how to use this new web platform with Mosaic and Logicmachine ?.

Thank you.
There is no documentation as this portal is not yet ready. We already added it to our starter app for future use. Our Mosaic BETA has new claud part but this is only for testing. I hope that by end of Summer all will be up and running.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 15:28)Daniel. Wrote: There is no documentation as this portal is not yet ready. We already added it to our starter app for future use. Our Mosaic BETA has new claud part but this is only for testing.  I hope that by end of Summer all will be up and running.
Thanks Daniel.
(20.07.2020, 15:28)Daniel. Wrote: There is no documentation as this portal is not yet ready. We already added it to our starter app for future use. Our Mosaic BETA has new claud part but this is only for testing.  I hope that by end of Summer all will be up and running.

Hello Daniel,

Do you have a date to have the new cloud available?

We are looking forward to testing it.

We need to have Trends in the cloud and with the current version it is not possible.

Thank you.
(20.07.2020, 15:41)Hyxion14 Wrote:
Thanks Daniel.

Hello Daniel, any news about the new mosaic beta?

Thanks
Hola, tengo un reactor lm5, la aplicación remota no me funciona desde ios ni desde la nube web.logicmachine.net
Aunque aparece la visualización configurada, no ejecuta ninguna acción. Angry
(02.10.2020, 19:22)eliasjavierr Wrote: Hola, tengo un reactor lm5, la aplicación remota no me funciona desde ios ni desde la nube web.logicmachine.net
Please create new thread for your problem and describe what is not working. EN please.
Ctrl+F5
(05.10.2020, 09:33)Daniel. Wrote:
(02.10.2020, 19:22)eliasjavierr Wrote: Hola, tengo un reactor lm5, la aplicación remota no me funciona desde ios ni desde la nube web.logicmachine.net
Please create new thread for your problem and describe what is not working. EN please.

Thanks
As I mentioned earlier, it is complex topic and we want to do it right. One last bit is the user access app. You will be able to limit user access in Mosaic per floor/room and also particular apps. If we hurry and come with buggy solution you won't be happy.
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel, the reason for asking you when remote.logicmachine.net is expected to be available is because with the current version of mosaic I can't see the graph widget from the cloud.

I have a client who is interested in this function.

Thank you.
If your client connect locally to the Mosaic, the chart widget is working. Could this be a workaround while waiting?

(07.10.2020, 23:18)Tokatubs Wrote: If your client connect locally to the Mosaic, the chart widget is working. Could this be a workaround while waiting?

Locally it works perfectly for me, but it does not work remotely.

My client is a company that installs aerothermal systems and with Mosaic he accesses remotely to support his clients and the graphics are fundamental for his diagnoses.

Thank you.
Anyway, I completely agree with Daniel, "If we hurry and come with buggy solution you won't be happy."

I really like Logic Machine, I think it has very good potential and that very good automations can be done and I am looking forward to seeing the final work of remote.logicmachine.com.

I don't want my words to be misinterpreted, I don't intend to rush anyone, I just want to see the final product, when it is available.

Thanks Daniel for your effort and your patience.
(30.09.2020, 18:18)Hyxion14 Wrote:
(20.07.2020, 15:41)Hyxion14 Wrote:
Thanks Daniel.

Thanks

Hi, I realized some stuff with Mosaic Beta 3.0.... everything seems to work fine, but I get this alert message. Any Idea about it?

Thanks

Peppe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It is called Beta for a reason Wink Can you send me your backup to check this issue?
Ctrl+F5
(23.10.2020, 07:39)Daniel. Wrote: It is called Beta for a reason Wink Can you send me your backup to check this issue?

Sure!  Wink

Attached Files
.tar   Project-Mosaic beta-2020.10.23-10.07.tar (Size: 7.58 MB / Downloads: 20)

Hi Daniel,

is the new version of Mosaic now available? 

Will the new version allow to view widget graphics remotely from the App or from the cloud? 

Thanks Daniel.
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3263
(07.04.2021, 21:27)Tokatubs Wrote: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3263

Thanks ,  Shy