This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Cloud problem
(12.10.2021, 10:41)vmic Wrote:
(12.10.2021, 10:30)Daniel Wrote: Just use Zerotier LM IP in a browser once you connected and you will be in as when locally.

Oh OK great I will check it . Thank you!

Hi again
Regarding ETS and ZeroTier, I am trying to connect to the LM that I have installed in the project but I can't , even if I am seen that inside the ZeroTier Network is connect . The strange thing is that it was working in the morning but now I can't connect to it anymore. Any ideas?
Also I can't connect using the IP adddress of the ZeroTier for Logic machine device why?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you try rebooting your PC?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.10.2021, 07:38)Daniel Wrote: New cloud (Remote) is ready to go and even Mosaic Beta is much more stable that the Mosaic3.0. The only reason why we didn't make it official yet are the remaining points you are mentioning here which are our starter apps for Android and iOS. The Android one is ready and just waiting for the publish button to be pressed. The iOs is nearly ready, all features are there only we have some stability issues.  You can still use old cloud and Mosaic 3.0 but just take in to account the phasing out date.  If user can't wait few days or a bit more for the iOS starter app then use old.  You can still use just browser to access cloud in the meantime.
User access were shown on one of the videos. It is all setup on LM, no need to do anything in cloud. You just create a user set its permissions and make sure to add cloud email. Sync and he can login via cloud with this email. Obviously he must register or use google. facebook or microsoft account.

Awaiting for the iOS one!  Smile That thing and smaller icons in Mosaic beta visu (to fit more than one button per row in an iPhone screen) and LogicMachine will be perfect!
Hi I made a reboot and the problem still exists even if the LM it seems Online inside the ZeroTier Network
Hi! I made a restart of the LM yesterday by unlugging the power and it works. Today I am trying to connect but without success. Any ideas on that? Also I saw that yesterday I was using LM for programming with ETS5 the Diagnosis didn't get any information even it was online I could program with it. After the reset it was working also the Diagnosis in ETS for group monitoring.
The same is hapenning also with another LM that we have installed in a project. It seems that its online in ZeroTier but I cannot access it!
Hi also I can see a strange thing regarding online devices in ZeroTier.
Inside the network I created I have my PC and the LM. But When I see the network at the beginning I can see only my PC. When I am getting inside the specific network I can see that both LM and my PC are online but still I can't access the LM why? Can you please help me with this issue? Should I create a new network in another IP range or not? Is it matter if I have also created anothe networks with other LM's at the same network?

Send me your network ID to PM. I will try to connect and we will see if the problem is on LM or On your side.
Ctrl+F5
It all works fine for me on your network. It could be some firewall on your side. It is worth pinging LM before connecting.
Ctrl+F5
It seems cloud does not sync on web and android app.
Is there any problem with cloud service?

See the RED dot on left bottom corner? What does it say?
Ctrl+F5
(18.10.2021, 11:56)Daniel Wrote: See the RED dot on left bottom corner? What does it say?

No connection to cloud.
It also disconects me every 10-15seconds both on app and web. I did a clear cache and refresh but it sill disconects me
Press F12 and see what do you see in the console.
Ctrl+F5
(18.10.2021, 12:23)Daniel Wrote: Press F12 and see what do you see in the console.

mqtt: closed app.js.gz?v=202110141216:1  multiple times and then disconects me
Do you use normal account or 3rd party like google?
Ctrl+F5
(18.10.2021, 12:31)Daniel Wrote: Do you use normal account or 3rd party like google?
Normal account: george**********
Hi ! I still can't reach LM in ETS I think maybe  the problem is with the specific IP range in ZeroTier cause I have another one installed at the same range and also I can't reach it. But I can connect in another one that it is in a different IP range inside ZeroTier.

(14.10.2021, 18:43)alexll Wrote:
(12.10.2021, 07:38)Daniel Wrote: New cloud (Remote) is ready to go and even Mosaic Beta is much more stable that the Mosaic3.0. The only reason why we didn't make it official yet are the remaining points you are mentioning here which are our starter apps for Android and iOS. The Android one is ready and just waiting for the publish button to be pressed. The iOs is nearly ready, all features are there only we have some stability issues.  You can still use old cloud and Mosaic 3.0 but just take in to account the phasing out date.  If user can't wait few days or a bit more for the iOS starter app then use old.  You can still use just browser to access cloud in the meantime.
User access were shown on one of the videos. It is all setup on LM, no need to do anything in cloud. You just create a user set its permissions and make sure to add cloud email. Sync and he can login via cloud with this email. Obviously he must register or use google. facebook or microsoft account.

Awaiting for the iOS one!  Smile That thing and smaller icons in Mosaic beta visu (to fit more than one button per row in an iPhone screen) and LogicMachine will be perfect!
iOS and Android apps are out.
Ctrl+F5
(28.10.2021, 14:54)Daniel Wrote:
(14.10.2021, 18:43)alexll Wrote:

iOS and Android apps are out.

Remote cloud is it working on iOS?
Yes
Ctrl+F5
(28.10.2021, 17:39)Daniel Wrote: Yes

Ummm maybe I'm wronging something, PSW or user. Because it gives me error 404.
Best regards Cristian