This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Supervision - 2-byte unsigned integer Object
Hi, 

I have a 2-byte unsigned integer object that I have mapped from an AHU that works with Modbus TCP/IP, 
However, the object works totally fine only from the object list I can send/read the value and the ahu communicate with that perfectly  BUT it's not the case from the supervision interface, 
I have created several icons  and each icon will send a value  0,1,2,3,4  
press icon 1 will send 0
press icon 2 it should send 1 but when I press it  sends 4 ! 
icon 3 work fine 
icon 4 work fine 
icon 5 works fine 
As you can see in the attachment the icon should send a fixed value "1"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maybe you have several icons on top of each other?
(15.07.2022, 13:32)Fahd Wrote: Hi, 

I have a 2-byte unsigned integer object that I have mapped from an AHU that works with Modbus TCP/IP, 
However, the object works totally fine only from the object list I can send/read the value and the ahu communicate with that perfectly  BUT it's not the case from the supervision interface, 
I have created several icons  and each icon will send a value  0,1,2,3,4  
press icon 1 will send 0
press icon 2 it should send 1 but when I press it  sends 4 ! 
icon 3 work fine 
icon 4 work fine 
icon 5 works fine 
As you can see in the attachment the icon should send a fixed value "1"

I'm totally an idiot, I deleted that icon more than 5 times before posting in the forum and each time I do not click on save   At
Thank you.

Is there any limitation on the number of Modbus TCP/IP points that we could map?
There is not really any limit but you have to take in to account the delay if more objects are added. It is single pooling queue for all TCP devices. For bigger registry amount it is recommended to use block read.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(15.07.2022, 13:55)Daniel Wrote: There is not really any limit but you have to take in to account the delay if more objects are added. It is single pooling queue for all TCP devices. For bigger registry amount it is recommended to use block read.

There's 3 AHUs, and I will use 32 object from each one,
If you think that i will need to use block read, is there any script for that ?
Grateful for your replies
Here is an example https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...4#pid21834
Usually this is used for bigger installations but it all depends how fast you need the values.
PS. Not every slave is supporting this.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5